Register for Non-Professional Fiduciary courses
**This month we are also offering a live Guardian of Adults webinar (limited spots available). Please register and pay your class fee below and contact Liz@guardian-partners.org for more information.
Before registering for a class, please read the following information:
- All of our classes are pre-recorded, online and on-demand. You will need an email and access to an internet-connected computer, tablet or smart phone to access our online classes. Often family members or friends are able to support students with this. Contact Guardian Partners if you cannot obtain access to an internet-connected device.
- Anyone may enroll in our classes, with or without a mandate from the Court.
- If there is only one fiduciary or if you are not involved in a case, we charge one fee per person.
- Co-fiduciaries pay one fee per case and can watch the class together or separately. Register the co-fiduciary in the co-fiduciary portion of the form, providing his/her name and email. Do not register friends or families members that are not co-fiduciaries.
- Pay with a credit card during registration or send a check immediately after registration to: Guardian Partners, 10814 NE Halsey Street, Portland, OR 97220.
- You will receive a registration receipt by email after registration. We cannot duplicate this receipt, so please store safely. You will also receive a credit card receipt if you have paid by credit card.
- Class fees are waived when initial court fees are waived (this is rare). Questions regarding a court fee waiver should be addressed to your attorney.
- Inaccurate or incomplete names and court case numbers result in a delay in the court being informed of course completion. Refer to your court papers when completing the registration form and course assessment.
- Each individual must provide a different email address. Remember the email address you provided during registration; that email has been used to create your account.
- Class access information is sent via email once payment is received. The course welcome email (from firstname.lastname@example.org) contains the link to enter and re-enter your class. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam and junk folders.
- Contact Guardian Partners if you are a court-mandated student and need interpretation for a class or would like to register for our Guardian of Adult Class in Spanish. Ahora tenemos una versión en español de Tutela de Adulto en Oregon clase. Póngase en contacto con Liz@guardian-partners.org para obtener más información.
- You must complete a course assessment (not a test) to affirm that you have watched the class. If you do not, we will not create and file a certificate of completion with the court.
- Contact Guardian Partners if you are involved in more than one active case of the same type within a 12 month period.
- To find out how to modify settings in your browser for easier viewing if you have autoplay or sound issues, click here. If you are having issues with the link in the welcome email, click here.
We offer the following non-professional fiduciary classes. Select your class based on your appointed role with the court. Read the descriptions before calling Guardian Partners.